The Comandante C40 (MK4) Nitro Blade Grinder is German precision at its best. Manufacturing a Nitro Blade is a serious engineering task that requires special tools and machinery, excellent craftsmanship and lots of experience. High-nitrogen martensitic steel is extremely difficult to work with, but worth it. When finished, it is tough, highly wear-resistant and has a high degree of edge retention. Comandante are leaders in their field. This grinder is state of the art and we promise it will not leave your side once you started using it.
- Advanced stainless steel burr set
- Sharpened twice for precision and endurance
- Double bearings for easy, fast grinding
- Tough, resistant to wear, and a high degree of edge retention
- The wooden knob is hand made from 100% natural oak wood
- Refined geometry and structure for even particle distribution
- Includes an extra glass container to store ground coffee