Social Media & Content Specialist
Bell Lane Coffee are a speciality coffee roaster based in Mullingar, Co. Westmeath. Since 2012, we have been on an extraordinary journey that has taken us around the world in search of the perfect cup of coffee. In 2018 we set about changing the way in which we source our green coffee. We are on a mission to achieve sustainability in our business whilst sourcing great coffee from origins all over the world, to establish strong and transparent relationships with producers who believe in us and who share the same values as us. Every Bell Lane Farm Direct coffee will have its own story and unique approach and we want to share those stories!
We want a consistent voice on social media, content creation, scheduled content to engage with our growing community, a storyteller, both visually and written. To communicate our passion & coffee knowledge, engage and interact with our community so that they become advocates of our brand, understanding our story but more importantly our “Why”. We want to drive brand awareness and sales, to ensure our customers both B2B and B2C get a truly positive experience when they engage or buy a product from Bell Lane.
The ideal candidate will
- Help design & implement our communication and marketing strategy.
- Create compelling social media content in multiple formats.
- Maintain and grow our community of followers.
- Effectively ensure communication of our brand ethos and values.
- Manage and update company website, develop creative copywriting for digital content, blogs, newsletters, and company videos, B2B & B2C.
- Manage all new product launches and projects across all media platforms, newsletters, website.
- Monitor competitor and industry trends so that we remain innovative.
- Visit our wholesale coffee partners to share their experiences with our community.
- Ensure all brand content, both internally and externally is produced to the highest standard and within the company brand guidelines.
- Create material for sales team for presentations, coffee tastings, trade shows, coffee events, media promotions or when needed.
- Generate analytical insights to help determine marketing strategy and analyse.
- Identify opportunities for potential collaborations, UGC from influencers, micro-influencers & community.
- Graphic design work will also be required.
- Flexible working arrangements.
All listed above is a general outline of what is required we also understand that this is an ever-changing market and as this is a new role within Bell Lane it may change and evolve! The ideal candidate may need to be a marketer, a strategist, a copywriter, a designer, an analyst, and a customer service rep—sometimes all in one day!
If this sounds exciting and you have the desire to work with a fun, dynamic, passionate team we want to hear from you!
Required for the Role:
- Team player
- Passion for design & strong creative skills
- Exceptional oral & written communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in social media marketing or content development
- Ability to create engaging content (images & video) bring ideas to the team
- Must have strong understanding of the social media space, social communities, conversations & trends.
- Proficiency in software tools & techniques needed for designing social first content.
- Experience in video editing, creation.
- A love of everything coffee!
If this gets you buzzing with excitement & you have what we are looking for - we want to hear from you.
Please send a cover letter outlining what makes you the ideal candidate for the role and your CV to Denise@belllane.ie